Alternatives To Frozen
So What Now?
The frozen yoghurt market has softened (pardon the pun), confusion in the market?????
Well not really.
Here is a quick run down of product we have developed or can supply that is in our warehouse right now, ready
for the next season.
1. Of course we have our own soft serve yoghurt.
We have three types, from three different manufacturers:
Tart, Mild, and European styles.
That's 5 different styles you can try.
2. We have two soft serve ice creams:
Full cream and full/skim milk blends.
3. We have two UHT soft serve ice creams:
One manufactured here in OZ and another made in NZ
4. We have authentic soft serve Gelato, not ice cream as others try to pass off.
5. What about Lactose Free Yoghurt base? There are many people who can not consume milk from cows.
6. And for the chocoholics, we have a complete dark chocolate sorbet, add water and off you
7. For the health conscious, what about trying our High Protein - Low Sugar option. You can flavour
this any way you like.
8. Ready made sorbet base. Add water and flavour and stick it in the machine.
Update: This baby is a real gem. We have successfully added different fruit
juices and cold coffee to this base and boy oh boy does it produce a rippa product!
9. Ready made soft serve fruit sorbet, available as a Snip and Pour solution. Three magnificent
flavours: Pineapple, Mango and Passion fruit.
10. Want to try your own sorbet recipes, no problem, MorbiFruitta from Fabbri is the ideal base
to start from.
11. Soft Serve Gelato - Yep, we have developed a soft serve gelato (no this is not a
repackaged ice cream as others have done!). This product is as easy as:
Mix the base with hot water
Let stand for 20 minutes
Add the premeasured Flavour Pod
Pour into the soft serve machine
So if you think you only have a soft serve yoghurt machine, I trust that you will try some of the
product outlined here, test your market, maybe put a few more dollars in the till and understand that you
have MORE than a Soft Serve Yoghurt machine in your shop.
Drop us an email at Orders@SydneyGelatoSupplies.com.au. You might find we have a lot